1. Admission is granted purely on the basis of merit irrespective of caste , creed or community.
2. Every condidate must be registered before the admission test.
3. School prospectus will be given along with registration form.
4. Registration does not guarantee admission.
5. Admission test is given in English, Hindi, and Mathematics. It is the responsibility of the parents to bring the candidate for test on the given date and time.
6. Documents required for admission are:
i) Two photograph of the candidate.
ii) One photograph of each father and monther.
iii) Date of Birth certificate.
iv) Transfer Certificate( Class I above) of the previous school.
v) Proof of residence.
vi) Mark Sheet of previous school.